Do you Guarantee your seeds?
Yes we guarantee our seeds. We will send replacement cannabis seeds to make up the difference of an 80% germination rate.
Who can by cannabis seeds from us?
Customers from all countries can order our seeds. We only sell you cannabis seeds for novelty or souvenir purposes.
Our customers must be 21 years of age or older to order from us.
What does “stealth shipping” even means?
For Canadian customers, we’ll ship the seeds in our own original packaging. For the customers in USA and from other countries/continents, they will get get our seeds shipped into stealth packages that may include random objects such as birthday cards, a DVD, etc.
Our packages are shipped discreetly for total privacy.
Our seeds are shipped into sealed packaging that keeps and guarantees the freshness of the seeds. After all, we’ve made our name providing fresh, unique strains to the people.
Where do you ship the seeds from?
We ship our seeds from Canada.
What’s the shipping cost?
We charge our customers a flat shipping fee of $10 per order for regular shipping. We can provide other options if requested (some additional fees may apply).
What are the approximate delivery times?
We know you guys want to get the seeds quickly! 🙂 For all orders shipped within Canada, it usually takes 5 to 7 days depending on your city. Remote areas can take up to 9 days.
USA: up to 2 weeks
International: 2 to 3 weeks
No signature is required.
CANNABIS GROW KNOWLEDGE - FAQ
Indeed, it is true. Even if you reside in a state where cannabis is not legally permitted for medicinal or recreational use, you can still legally purchase and sell cannabis seeds. This is because cannabis seeds do not contain any psychoactive substances in their seed form.
In most states across the USA, the purchase of cannabis seeds is legal. Moreover, many states have now legalized the germination and cultivation of cannabis seeds, although there are typically restrictions in place. These restrictions may include limits on the number of seeds that can be germinated at once and guidelines on the permitted cultivation locations. We advise you to consult local authorities to ensure that you comply with all applicable regulations.
According to a recent letter from the DEA, cannabis seeds with a psychoactive content of less than 0.3% are now classified as hemp and are therefore completely legal.
Currently, there are 22 states, along with Washington D.C. and Guam, that have fully legalized the use of cannabis for both recreational and medical purposes. Some of these states include Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, and New York, among others. Additionally, there are 15 other states where recreational use is not yet legal but residents have legal access to medicinal marijuana. This group includes Hawaii, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, and Minnesota.
Interestingly, there are only eleven states remaining that have not implemented either recreational or medicinal marijuana programs. Therefore, if you’re eager to engage in cannabis cultivation, it shouldn’t be too difficult to find a location where it is legal to do so.
It’s important to note that while we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this list, we highly recommend conducting your own comprehensive research before investing in the establishment of a cannabis cultivation setup.
Cannabis seeds are considered as part of the cannabis product category. The legality of cannabis seeds in the USA depends on the specific state regulations. In states where adult-use cannabis is legal, individuals are allowed to purchase, cultivate, and sell seeds within their own state, but it is not permissible to transport seeds across state borders. In states where cannabis is only allowed for medical purposes, individuals can purchase seeds if they possess a valid medical card. Our US seed banks not only offer a convenient option for buying cannabis seeds online, but they are also the ideal choice for purchasing cannabis seeds in California or any other state where it is legal.
None other than SeedsBros! It’s important to carefully research your seed banks before buying and most importantly, buying from actual breeders! There are plenty of so-called breeders that are selling cannabis seeds that are not actually the real breeders.
Make sure you buy seeds from suppliers of authentic genetics that guarantee their germination just like we do. You can find feminized seeds, autoflowering seeds, CBD seeds, and we’ve even organized our seeds by categories such as Mixed packs, High THC seeds, High Yield seeds, and other types of marijuana seeds for sale.
Exotic cannabis seeds refer to seeds that produce unique and uncommon cannabis strains.
These strains often possess distinctive characteristics in terms of appearance, aroma, flavor, and effects. There are plenty of exotic cannabis seeds such as Georgia Pie, Zoap, Permanent Marker, Kush Mints, and others.
Exotic seeds are sought after by cannabis enthusiasts who are interested in exploring new and unusual varieties of cannabis. Here are a few examples of what can be considered exotic cannabis seeds:
- Landrace Strains: Landrace strains are indigenous cannabis strains that have developed naturally in specific regions around the world. These strains are considered exotic because they are typically pure and have unique genetic profiles that reflect their specific geographic origins. Examples include Durban Poison from South Africa or Afghan Kush from the Hindu Kush mountains.
- Rare and Boutique Strains: Some breeders focus on developing rare and exclusive strains with unique characteristics. These strains are often the result of careful breeding and selection, resulting in limited availability. They may offer distinct flavors, aromas, or effects not commonly found in mainstream strains.
- Heirloom Strains: Heirloom strains are old, preserved cannabis varieties that have been passed down through generations. These strains are often considered exotic due to their historical significance and distinct genetic traits.
- Exotic Hybrids: Breeders continually cross different strains to create new and exciting hybrids. Exotic hybrids can combine the best characteristics of multiple strains, resulting in unique flavor profiles, potent effects, or unusual growth patterns.
- Rare Terpene Profiles: Terpenes are aromatic compounds found in cannabis that contribute to its flavor and aroma. Some exotic seeds focus on strains with rare or unusual terpene profiles, offering novel sensory experiences.
It’s important to note that the availability and legality of exotic cannabis seeds can vary depending on your location. Before purchasing or cultivating any cannabis seeds, ensure you are familiar with the laws and regulations regarding cannabis cultivation in your area.
Once you have made a general decision on the type of cannabis you wish to cultivate, it is essential to consider specific details about the strains beyond the broad categories of indica, sativa, or hybrid. If you are uncertain about which strain to grow or if you are interested in exploring unfamiliar options, it is advisable to explore reputable cannabis seed banks‘ online catalogs and gather information about the currently available strains.
To narrow down your selection and find your ideal strain, the following factors should be taken into account:
- Potency: If you desire a high-potency plant, it is crucial to inquire whether the strain tends to produce plants with high levels of THC or CBD. Typically, there is a trade-off between the two.
- Productivity: Are you seeking highly productive and mature marijuana plants? High-yield strains can be an excellent choice, but keep in mind that they require more space than usual, particularly for indoor cultivation.
- Experience Level: Beginners may want to consider autoflowering strains, as they are easier to grow and offer a wide variety of options. For more experienced cultivators, sticking with tried-and-true photoperiod cannabis strains might be preferable.
- Purpose: Do you intend to grow plants for medical or recreational purposes? We offer an exceptional selection of high CBD seeds, ideal for medicinal cannabis.
Additionally, other factors worth considering include flavor and aroma preferences, specific desired effects, and budgetary constraints.
Once you have decided on the strain you wish to grow, it is essential to conduct some research and familiarize yourself with the unique growing requirements and specifications of that particular strain. While there are general guidelines for growing cannabis, different strains have their own specific needs. Moreover, certain strains thrive in particular climates or regions. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a strain that is well-suited to the growing environment you will create for your plants.
At SeedsBros, the cost varies depending on the amount of seeds purchased. We offer seeds in packs of 5, 10, 15, 20 and we even offer bulk discounts on orders of 100 seeds +.
The cost of marijuana seeds can vary depending on several factors, including the strain, quality, and where you purchase them. Here are some key points to consider when discussing the cost of marijuana seeds:
- Strain and Genetics: Different marijuana strains have varying levels of popularity, availability, and genetics, which can affect their price. Common strains may have a wider market and be more affordable, while rare or exclusive strains may come at a higher cost.
- Quality: The quality of marijuana seeds can impact their price. High-quality seeds are more likely to produce healthy and robust plants with desirable traits. These seeds are often carefully selected, bred, and stored to maintain their genetic integrity, resulting in a higher price point.
- Seed Type: There are different types of marijuana seeds available, such as regular seeds, feminized seeds, and autoflowering seeds. Regular seeds have a roughly equal chance of developing into male or female plants, while feminized seeds are bred to produce only female plants, which are sought after for their bud production. Autoflowering seeds are known for their ability to automatically transition from the vegetative stage to the flowering stage without relying on a specific light cycle. The type of seed can influence its cost.
- Quantity: The price per seed can vary based on the quantity you wish to purchase. Bulk orders typically come with discounts, making each seed more cost-effective. However, keep in mind that in some regions or jurisdictions, there may be legal restrictions on the number of seeds you can possess or purchase.
Growing cannabis indoors can be an exciting and rewarding endeavor. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced gardener, here are some steps to help you get started with indoor cannabis cultivation:
- Research and Planning: Begin by educating yourself about the legal regulations and requirements regarding cannabis cultivation in your area. Familiarize yourself with the basics of growing cannabis, including the necessary equipment, lighting, ventilation, and growing mediums.
- Choose the Right Space: Select a suitable area in your home for your indoor garden. It could be a spare room, a closet, or a dedicated tent. Ensure the space provides enough room for your plants to grow and for you to move around comfortably.
- Set up the Growing Environment: Create an optimal environment for your plants. Install proper ventilation to ensure fresh air exchange and prevent excessive humidity. Consider using fans and air filters to maintain good airflow and control odors. Set up a reliable lighting system, such as LED or HID grow lights, to provide the necessary spectrum and intensity for plant growth.
- Select the Right Strain: Choose a cannabis strain that suits your preferences and growing conditions. Consider factors like growth characteristics, flowering time, and the desired effects of the strain. You can obtain seeds or clones from reputable sources.
- Prepare the Growing Medium: Decide on the growing medium you want to use, such as soil, coco coir, or hydroponics. Each has its advantages and considerations. Ensure the medium is well-draining and provides the necessary nutrients for healthy plant growth.
- Germination and Seedling Stage: Germinate your seeds using a preferred method, such as the paper towel or direct planting method. Once the seeds have sprouted, transfer them to small pots or starter cubes. Provide gentle light and maintain a warm and humid environment to encourage healthy seedling growth.
- Vegetative Stage: As your seedlings grow, transition them to larger pots. Provide them with a consistent light cycle (18-24 hours of light per day) and ensure they receive the appropriate nutrients according to the growth stage. Monitor the plants for pests and diseases and take appropriate measures if necessary.
- Flowering Stage: Adjust the light cycle to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness to trigger the flowering stage. During this phase, the plants will develop buds. Monitor nutrient levels, and water appropriately, and maintain a suitable temperature and humidity to support bud development.
- Harvesting and Drying: Harvest your plants when the buds have reached their peak maturity. Cut the plants at the base and hang them upside down in a cool, dark, and well-ventilated area to dry. Monitor the drying process and trim the buds once they have dried adequately.
- Curing and Enjoying: After drying, cure the buds in glass jars to enhance flavor, aroma, and potency. Open the jars regularly to release excess moisture and monitor the curing process. Once properly cured, you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Remember, cannabis cultivation requires patience, attention to detail, and ongoing care. Stay informed, adapt to your plant’s needs, and enjoy the journey of growing your own cannabis indoors.
Without human interventions, cannabis offers a lengthy history of thriving in the wild. It is termed ‘cannabis’ because of the way it grows. The process of producing pot seeds is more straightforward than you might assume. A growing medium like hydroponics or soil, water, seeds, sunlight, and some nutrients are all you need to start growing cannabis from seeds. In addition, you also could use additional tools, such as strong LED lights or a grow tent, but they’re not always a prerequisite to getting started at the initial level.
Most US states allow the purchase of marijuana seeds. Additionally, many states also allow for the cultivation and germination of these seeds. However, the government has some limitations on the number of seeds planted.
Is it permissible to purchase marijuana seeds? It is a common question among cannabis growers and consumers. Theoretically, buying weed seeds that haven’t germinated is perfectly legal as they cannot be used for growing purposes. There are some states where cannabis seeds are neither legal nor illegal. Additionally, you can buy seeds from renowned seed banks, such as United Seeds. In other states, the possession, sale, and growing of cannabis seeds is legal.
So, the big question remains, why are marijuana seeds allowed in the USA? The state decides whether using a specific commodity, such as cannabis seeds, is permitted or prohibited. Fully grown cannabis plants are legal in several areas, but cannabis seeds cannot be purchased, grown, or sold outside of that state. Only those with a medical card can buy seeds in different states, where medical cannabis is allowed. In addition to being the most excellent location to purchase cannabis seeds online, seed breeders like United Seeds are also an ideal place to buy different seeds.
Grow tents are intended to make things easy for marijuana growers. However, these tents do not favor large-scale cannabis growth. A grow tent might be your best bet if you need 1-5 ounces each month. Setting up a grow room inside is possible in several ways. The best option is to get a ready-made tent. There are several sizes and cost ranges for tents.
The preservation of humidity, temperature, and odor will be aided by adequate air movement. Every few minutes, air should flow through a garden, and a vent should be installed to the outside. Odors can be quickly transported through your garden by oscillating and exhaust fans. Additionally, you will probably need a grow tent or a mechanism to ventilate your grow space if you plan to grow cannabis seeds inside. Try moving heated air out of the area and bringing cold air in by maintaining a constant airflow through your growing space. Installing an exhaust fan near the top of the room to remove warm air (warm air rises) and a port fan on the other side of the room near the floor to let cool air in is an easy way to achieve it.
One of the most critical decisions you’ll make will be where to put your outdoor garden because it will influence every growth stage, from germination to harvest. Your crop must be planted where it will receive the most sunshine, especially during the daytime hours. A steady breeze is also essential for the growth of a healthy plant.
It’s critical to consider the security and privacy of your selected grow location. Installing security measures can shield your harvest from would-be criminals and trespassers. Everything is captured by the cameras, which then transmit the images to a monitor placed elsewhere. Surveillance systems enable you to keep an eye on your crops and the growing process; it guarantees each cannabis plant is efficiently harvested, upholds the highest standards of quality, and lowers security risks.
Cannabis varieties contain a lot of potent cannabinoids. Purchase cannabinoid-rich cannabis seeds to grow extraordinarily intense blooms. High cannabinoid cannabis seeds are always in plentiful supply in the USA and ready to be distributed all across the country by companies or cannabis seed breeders like United Seeds. The ideal choice is to buy marijuana seeds and grow them, and the first and foremost step is to germinate the cannabis seeds.
Seed breeders speak about unbalanced genetics that denotes a seed’s ambiguous parentage. Ensure that the seed package you purchase, or the seed breeder who created it, can explain the origins of the seeds as well as how they were handled from sowing to harvesting. If you can’t determine a seed’s past, it can be anything, the product, or subpar breeding practices.
You can consider several factors while choosing the seeds, but there is no way to know if they will germinate seeds into a plant with a 100% success rate just by looking at them. These factors could include: Color: Healthy, and quality cannabis seeds would be darker in hue. Firmness: Generally, a single seed with a tough shell is preferred to one with a soft, pulpy shell. Luster: Cannabis seeds for sale in the USA are also intended to be round and shiny. Trying to get flat seeds won’t work. Additionally, notice if the outside of your seeds is waxy. For good outcomes, having that waxy, protecting sheen is essential.
Cannabis can be grown indoors, allowing you to conceal your plants behind closed doors. You can plant seeds at any time of the year, whether in the middle of winter or summer, and you’ll always get the same yields. You can also fine-tune your setup to produce some top-notch cannabis because you have total control over your growing environment and the plant’s ingredients.
Legalization, medicinal marijuana, and decriminalization are frequently used in the public debate. The following provides fundamental explanations for these three terms: Legalization: This factor refers to the laws or policies that make marijuana possession and usage acceptable under state law. Decriminalization: It refers to policies that change the nature of the penalty for possessing and using limited quantities of cannabis from illegal to fines or civil infractions. Medicinal Marijuana: National laws that let someone defend themselves against charges of cannabis ownership if the offender can show a legitimate medicinal need for the drug.
Feminized cannabis seeds can be sown in the ground and grown for sprouts. The top growing feminized seeds avoid the need to discard the males because they are guaranteed to generate bud-producing females. Instead of changing with the light cycle, autoflower seeds shift from the growing to blooming condition as they get older. They grow quickly into fully-grown plants. You can harvest them within two or three months. Additionally, growers crossed the cannabis, Ruderalis, with the more common type, i.e., Sativa, to produce these seeds. Every single auto-flowering seed is also feminized. Go, explore, and buy cannabis seeds online today!
Pick a cannabis strain you like because even a single marijuana plant can yield numerous seeds when collection takes place. Fortunately, we have a wide variety of Sativa seeds, tons of Indica hybrids, and other Indica breeds. Choose your type according to the climatic conditions, soil requirements, and nutrients, and plant them indoors or outdoors. Make sure that the germination process is completed with care and that the seed sapling is planted safely.
The materials needed for cultivation are free because “Mother Nature” provides them; the elements are the sun, wind, air, humidity, and rain. Compared to indoor growth, cannabis seeds for sale outdoors are less expensive. Nearly all factors involved in growth are available. Outside-grown plants typically grow significantly larger, producing higher yields. So, if you are ready to become a professional cannabis grower and searching for a reliable online seed breeder, then connect with United Seeds. We offer high-quality marijuana seeds at affordable rates. Moreover, we offer free shipping for customers who purchase over $100 or more. Get your favorite seed strain type, which includes feminized and autoflower seeds, high-CBD seed strains, and more from us.